Access / Membership Policy Restrictions
Click the download button above to download a Microsoft Word version of this document.
The protection of members and guests who are participating in programs or are using YMCA facilities is of paramount concern to the staff of [insert YMCA’s name]. Therefore, we reserve the right to deny access or membership to any person who:
- is a registered sexual offender;
- has plead guilty to or been convicted of any crime involving sexual abuse;
- has plead guilty to or been convicted of any crime against persons such as child, spousal, or parental abuse;
- has plead guilty to or been convicted of any offense relating to the sale or transportation of illegal narcotic, habit forming, or dangerous drugs;
- is presently clearly under the influence of intoxicating beverages or behavior modifying drugs.